Zona di lavoro: Emilia-Romagna
Profili Tecnici is the division of Profili dedicated to the Research and Selection of professionals in the technical field.
Our customer is an important Italian manufacturer in the metal and mechanical industry part of an international group who has appointed us to identify the new:
SPARE PARTS MANAGER - MACHINERY
The Position reports to Operations and Service Director and will have the full responsibility for Parts Management of the group.
The candidate will responsible for the results and objectives achievement of Parts activity in terms of daily management of parts sales, pricing, marketing and profitability.
Parts Manager will assist Parts growth strategies and have accountability for the financial performance of the service.
- Leading the development and implementation of strategies to profitably grow the Parts business to meet growth and business objectives
- Accurate stocks planning to optimize inventory levels while ensuring the expected service level
- Training, developing and directing Parts team to provide superior Service and in order to achieve high performance
- Monitoring Parts performance
- Ensuring implementation of performance standards to meet goals of company
- Providing feedback to Manufacturing, Finance, Sales, Quality and other Functions to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information
- Acting as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the company by utilizing excellent Company knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling
- Assisting in troubleshooting orders that require special handling
- Providing feedback to the Company regarding quality of customer interface
- Actively considering organizational needs and issues when planning, implementing or assigning resources to customer service issues
- Important Italian manufacturer parts of an important international group
- Strategic and challenging role
- International view
- Gross Annual salary from € 55.000 to € 62.000
- Variable up to € 15.000 after 24 months
- A Technical Degree in related field or appropriate combination of education and experience
- 8-10 years of progressive professional experience spent within Forklift/Cranes or Agricultural or Hearthmoving Machineries manufacturers
- Extensive experience in spare parts management or after sales management
- Disposition to take independent actions and make decisions to resolve complex problems and accomplish objectives
- Supervisory role played at a similar level of responsibility with primary emphasis on managing human and physical resources and performing related duties
- Interacts internally and with external groups, including customers, on matters that involve negotiating, influencing decisions and obtaining approvals
- Must be able to manage customer expectations and possess excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to readily adapt to change within a complex environment
- Requires excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to motivate staff and lead direct reports in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Fluent English (spoken and written) essential